Your First Visit
We look forward to meeting you during your first visit to our office! Dr. Prose’s complimentary initial exam will include diagnostic x-rays, photographs, and a thorough examination. If treatment is necessary, we will discuss potential treatment options and give you detailed financial information. During the examination, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment, and encourage you to ask any questions you have as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Your time is valuable! Providing the following information before the time of your first appointment will help ensure a more efficient and well informed visit:
- Completed New Patient Forms (below)
- Any panoramic X-ray taken within the past six months
- Orthodontic insurance information