Dr Scott E. Prose DDS, MS
Dr. Scott Prose has been delivering outstanding orthodontic care to the Chicagoland area since 1987, and opened his private practice in St. Charles, Illinois in 1990.
Patients love Dr. Prose. He is approachable, easy to talk to and has a sense of humor that makes having braces fun! His commitment to positive patient experiences shows up in everything from the advanced technologies he uses to the way he collaborates with his team.
Dr. Prose attended Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois and graduated with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He then moved to Chicago to pursue his dental training at Northwestern University Dental School, graduating in 1985. He continued his education at Northwestern University School of Graduate Dentistry to specialize in orthodontics, receiving his Masters Degree in 1987.
Dr. Prose is involved and has held offices in several professional and community organizations. For three years, he was honored to serve on the Board of Trustees for the Illinois State Dental Society.
Dr. Prose lives in Saint Charles with his wife Dena, sons Evan and Nick, and the family dog Wellesley. As a family they enjoy playing and watching sports, cooking and spending time at the beach.
- American Association of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- Illinois Society of Orthodontics
- Midwestern Society of Orthodontics
- The Fox River Valley Dental Society
- PRIMUS Orthodontic Study Group
- Illinois State Dental Society – Board of Trustees 2010-2013
- Chicago Academy of Interdisciplinary DentoFacial Therapy
- West Suburban Damon Orthodontic Study Club